Monday, July 22, 2013

The Things Stair Climbers Say

As I was watching some triathlon videos on Youtube I stumbled upon a video entitled "The Shit Triathletes Say."  As I was watching a light bulb went off in my head; so I started making a video of my own but with a twist. I know there are tons more runners and triathletes out there than there are stair climbers but stair climbers are athletes that just like those athletes train just as hard and with a passion for the sport that we have created our own language through training and interaction out of pure love for the sport.  And within this interaction and hours of racing and training come some funnier moments within our circle of what we call step-sibs.  So check out this version of "The Things Stair Climbers Say."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZASV4rfsYs&feature=youtu.be



No comments:

Post a Comment